So I'm watching Criminal Minds with my mom and this happens.
- Morgan: But why put the boy in the closet? He didn't do that to any of his other victims? What is he trying to symbolize.
- Me: Obviously that the kid was gay. I mean come on, IN THE CLOSET
- *later on the show*
- Garcia: When he (the serial killer) was a kid a robber broke into his house and killed his father and his ten year old sister Julia. He also raped his mother which left her with brain damage.
- Rossi: So moving the boy into the closet symbolized his own personal experience when he was a kid.
- Mom: Really? Gay? That was the first thing that came to your mind? You need to stop spending so much time on the internet.